Parents & Family Information
Parent and Family Orientation
will be held on Sept. 3rd, 2015 at 9 a.m.
- The Department of Student Affairs can be of assistance at any time:
- Dean of Student Services: Mike Bosco, 617-588-1364
- Director of Student Success: Ashley Mansfield, 617-588-1354
- Assistant Director of Student Success: Sally Heckel, 617-588-1378
- Director of Student Life: Brett Wellman, 617-588-1336
- Success Coach: Lakeisha Gerald, 617-588-1352
- Campus Activities Coordinator/Resident Director: Chris Espinoza, 617-588-1374
What can I expect at FYE?
Parents and family members are welcome to attend FYE. Orientation will give family members the opportunity to attend our Parent/Family program, separate from student orientation. Programs may include information on campus safety, financial aid, career services, tutoring services, campus involvement, and academic advising. Parents are invited to join their students at lunch for a mid-day break.
What is the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)?
Once an individual reaches the age of 18, s/he must provide written permission in order for the college to release any information from his/her academic record. Follow the FERPA link for more information.
Where can I get information about other BFIT services?
You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter and visit the BFIT website for up to date events, programs, and campus happenings!