Robotics and Automation Track
Electronics Engineering Technology involves testing, troubleshooting, repairing, or installing a variety of electronic printed circuit boards or systems. Graduates are electronic technicians that may perform a broad range of tasks for manufacturing companies or providers of telephone or data networks. An electronics technician generally works under the supervision of engineers and may support design engineers developing a new product by assembling prototypes and testing them to verify their operation.
Robotics and Automation Track:
A growing multi-billion dollar industry supporting just about every field of the economy such as agriculture, healthcare, biotech, manufacturing, construction, aerospace, automotive, appliance, consumer products, defense, energy, food packaging, mining, and more! Robotic systems produce efficiencies and cost reductions that are revolutionizing many businesses across America and the world.
What will you learn?
- Troubleshooting and analyzing EE areas
- Electro-Mechanical Systems
- Programmable Logic
Career Path/Job Outlook:
- Electronic Technician/Assembler- Average salary is over 55K
- Field Service Technician- Average salary is over 51K
- Production Technician- Average salary range is from 31K-44K
- Service Engineer- Average salary is over 57K