Electronics Engineering Technology
Rapid technological development and innovations in the electronics and biomedical fields are expected to grow jobs over the next decade. Particularly, breakthroughs in materials science, imaging, electronic components and, more recently, the information age have advanced the field of Biomedical Engineering Technology with innovations that improve the quality and reduce the cost of medical care.
Graduates in the field of Electronics Engineering Technology can be found anywhere there is electronic equipment to be developed, tested, maintained, or repaired. Electronics engineering technicians test, troubleshoot, repair, or install a variety of electronic printed circuit boards or systems. They are the problem-solvers that keep technology operating as designed.
Associate of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology
- Robotics and Automation Track
Robotics and Automation Track:
A growing multi-billion dollar industry supporting just about every field of the economy such as agriculture, healthcare, biotech, manufacturing, construction, aerospace, automotive, appliance, consumer products, defense, energy, food packaging, mining, and more! Robotic systems produce efficiencies and cost reductions that are revolutionizing many businesses across America and the world. For more information "Click Here".
What will you learn?
- Analyze or troubleshoot analogue circuits, digital circuits, and processors
- Conduct experiments in teams, building or breadboarding, using basic test equipment and tools to measure performance and analyze data
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair medical electronic instruments
- Prepare technical documents and analyze data using various applications including schematic capture and simulation