You are here:
Published Date:08 Jul 2019
GE Aviation is a world-leading provider of commercial, military and business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines and components as well as avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft.
• Work to blueprints, sketches, and verbal instructions to produce development hardware
• Perform in-process dimensional checks, including CMM operations / set up
• Troubleshoot process issues
• Create development / production planning and support revisions of production planning as appropriate for process changes.
• Provide direction to other skilled employees involved with development and production
• Contribute to process improvement efforts on mature hardware with similar support
• Perform other related duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college OR Associate degree with a minimum of 2 years in manufacturing experience OR a High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of 4 years manufacturing experience; All manufacturing experience must be specifically machining, assembly, machine repair or inspection
• Proficient in shop mathematic i.e. geometry and trigonometry, blueprint reading, geometric dimensioning and tolerances.
• This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
Please apply online at : https://jobs.gecareers.com/global/en/job/3230806/Lynn-Methods-Tooling
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
GE Aviation Lynn
Contact Person Title:
Labor Relations & Employment Specialist
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED