You are here:
Published Date:23 Jan 2019
MicroTech of the South Shore is committed to finding qualified technical candidates for companies in the manufacturing, engineering and distribution industries.
• Perform complex electrical circuit troubleshooting and testing.
• Testing of switchgear which includes the power control system, ATS’s, PLC networks and SCADA HMI systems.
• Create and maintain test and quality reports and documentation.
• Ensure the proper organization of work stations and inventory.
• Develop and fulfill project plans related to test development, tester release, and changes.
• Initially develop production test equipment with the transfer of new products to volume production (product and processes).
• Verification test development including software, test hardware interface, and measurement techniques.
• Work on cross-functional teams for design for manufacturing (DFMR) and design for testability reviews.
• Production support at engineering level including implementing and verifying engineering changes, software, and documentation updates as well as acting as a general resource for all associates.
• Other duties as assigned by manager.
• Ability to work occasional overtime as required.
***This is a contract to hire position with the possibility of permanent placement after the contract period.***
• Associate’s Degree (or higher), preferably in a technical field.
• 3+ years of experience in computer/electronic design or diagnostic and test development, within the electrical industry is preferred.
• Strong ability to solder PCBs for engineering testing and/or development.
• Ability to read and understand electronic schematics as well as interpret blueprints, diagrams, maintenance instructions, and detailed procedure manuals.
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
MicroTech Staffing Group
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: