You are here:
Published Date:20 May 2019
SIGNET’s mission is to provide our clients with innovative solutions and superior service that enhance life safety, security and communications.
You’ll fit in at SIGNET if you conduct your work with honesty and integrity 100% of the time – our clients trust us with some of their most precious people and possessions. You love to learn and aren’t daunted by the ever-changing technology field – you’re ready for whatever comes your way, and excited to see what’s next. You know what it means to be on a team, and are always willing to lend a helping hand, whether it’s to a technician in the field, a client with a question, or your co-worker in the kitchen. You’re responsible, intelligent and communicate superbly with everyone. You’re ready to join the team and work to keep our community connected and secure.
- Perform cabling and equipment installation
- Configure and test equipment; lead end-user training for nurses and medical staff
- Produce accurate documentation of the system commissioning and testing results
- Provide daily project status updates and communication to the Project Management team
- Reason clearly and logically to make decisions based on personal judgment and verifiable criteria
- 2-4 years experience with the installation & commissioning of HealthCare, Low Voltage, Audio / Visual, Telephony, Network Cabling or Data Communication Systems
- Familiar with Healthcare Communication, Public Address, Data Cabling and Telephony Equipment
- Ability to demonstrate persistence, tactfulness, and responsibility, and maintain confidential information
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Experience with Nurse Call equipment is considered a plus
Send a letter of interest and resume via mail, fax, or email. ** Please note that your application will not be considered without a letter of interest.**
(You are invited to complete and submit the EEO Self-Identification form. Completion of this form is completely voluntary and confidential and in no way affects the decision regarding your application for employment.)
SIGNET Electronic Systems, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
SIGNET Electronics System Inc
Contact Person Title:
Human Capital Specialist
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: