You are here:
Published Date:23 May 2019
WeWork Is A Global Workspace Provider. We Design Build And Operate Spaces That Connects People So That Businesses Of All Sizes Can Make Success Simple.
Department Goals & Objectives
● Plans, strategizes, configures and delivers outstanding Support and Services for our Members and location based Member Teams
● To exceed Member expectations in the delivery of the core technology components of our Memberships
● Leverages existing, emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance the Member Experience and improve / streamline technology services processes
● Identify and deliver additional revenues for WeWork through the sale, installation and support of IT Services
Position Goals & Objectives
● To provide “Level 2” support and solutions uniquely tailored to our Members and Team Members. To use your knowledge and skills to diagnose issues and design, plan or implement a resolution in a timely and appropriate manner.
● To offer guidance, on an ongoing basis, to the Community Team Members to provide “Level 1” IT support for Members.
● To work collaboratively with, and provide solutions to, the other Member Technology Teams, (Networking, Audio Visual & IT Business Development) at your WeWork locations.
● Monitor the availability and reliability of the WeWork Member technology infrastructure. Using your unique skills identify opportunities for optimization and if needed, partner with other Member Technology Teams to design, plan and implement a resolution.
● Identify chronic or recurring IT issues partnering, where needed, with other Member Technology Teams for a resolution
● Responsible for the performance and design of the IT infrastructure, services and education of the Community Teams in the designated group of WeWork locations.
● Primary interface for the Member Technology Team providing a positive experience for WeWork Members through tailored IT solutions and the development and implementation of installation plans
● Support to the Community and WeWork Members to solve advanced technical issues and implement corresponding solutions
● Provide prompt response to Member problems and requests while managing and maintaining the ZenDesk system
● Educate and assess capabilities related to IT troubleshooting practices for the location based Community Teams to ensure they can provide level one technical support to the Members
● Responsible for identifying and selling Member IT Services that generate revenue for WeWork • Manage and engage third par
● An associate degree and 3 + years of technical experience preferred (support, field work, CCNA, etc.)
● Demonstrate excellent customer service skills including customer empathy, good customer diplomacy skills, and problem ownership
● Ability to use discretion and judgment in evaluating problems and creating solutions for Members • Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users, including non-technical users
● Expert knowledge of the operation of Microsoft and Apple based business applications and operating systems
● Knowledge of data networking principles and architecture
● Ability to maintain positive relationships with Members and internal Team Members
● Ability to use support tools to speed up problem solving and improve own productivity
● Identify and consult with management regarding solutions to particular projects
Please apply online at:
Please send resume to:
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
Business Program Manager
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: