You are here:
Published Date:20 May 2019
SIGNET’s mission is to provide our clients with innovative solutions and superior service that enhance life safety, security and communications.
You’ll fit in at SIGNET if you conduct your work with honesty and integrity 100% of the time – our clients trust us with some of their most precious people and possessions.
You love to learn and aren’t daunted by the ever-changing technology field – you’re ready for whatever comes your way, and excited to see what’s next. You know what it means to be on a team, and are always willing to lend a helping hand, whether it’s to a technician in the field, a client with a question, or your co-worker in the kitchen.
You’re responsible, intelligent and communicate superbly with everyone. You’re ready to join the team and work to keep our community connected and secure.
We are looking for a Sprinkler Technician to support our Service team, inspecting and maintaining wet, dry, pre-action and deluge sprinkler systems.
You are experienced with sprinkler servicing, you communicate well with others, and you have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
We’re looking for an individual who wants to join a dynamic team and continue to advance their career in life safety systems.
You’re good at:
- Servicing and inspecting wet, dry, pre-action and deluge sprinkler systems per NFPA standards
- Preparing reports and deficiency reports and providing scope of work including labor and materials for quotes
- Communicating and coordinating with clients, technicians and office staff
- MA Journeyman Sprinkler License
- At least 3 years Sprinkler service experience
- Ability to climb ladders and scaffolding; ability to lift carry or push objects up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Fire Pump Certification preferred; License to test Fire Suppression Systems preferred
- NICET certification preferred but not required
Send a letter of interest and resume via mail, fax, or email. ** Please note that your application will not be considered without a letter of interest **
You are also invited to complete and submit the EEO Self-Identification form. Completion of this form is completely voluntary and confidential and in no way affects the decision regarding your application for employment.
SIGNET Electronic Systems, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
SIGNET Electronics System Inc
Contact Person Title:
Human Capital Specialist
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: