You are here:
Published Date:27 Jun 2018
Headquartered in Dorchester, MA, we provide area utilities with comprehensive solutions for completing complex projects in urban, suburban, and rural settings. We equip our qualified workforce with state-of-the-art training and innovative tools to provide excellent service to our customers in the safest manner possible. We believe in respecting our neighbors and supporting the communities in which we work. And we treat our employees like family.
• Perform routine maintenance of small tools
• Troubleshoot performance issues
• Complete repairs in a timely manner
• Report major tooling issues and/or problems to management
• Examine stock to verify conformance to specifications
• Count, sort and order parts through vendors and customers
• Transport materials within facility and to/from project sites
• Perform other tasks pertaining to shop maintenance
• Related experience required; experience with light trucks will be considered
• Must be familiar with underground construction tooling
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
• Able to perform duties independently.
• Able to follow through and complete tasks as assigned in a timely manner.
Please email resumes to email@example.com or apply online at feeneybrothers.com
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
based on prior experience
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED