You are here:
Published Date:01 Dec 2017
Aimco is a Real Estate Investment Trust that is focused on the ownership and management of quality apartment communities located in the largest markets in the United States. Aimco is one of the country's largest owners and operators of apartments, with 252 communities in 23 states, and the District of Columbia.
Aimco has been ranked 19th the best places to work in Denver for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Maintenance Technician – Apartment Maintenance – Service Tech – Property Tech
Aimco is searching for a Service Technician at our Royal Crest Estates in North Andover, MA. We are looking for a Service Technician that has hands-on maintenance skills and great customer service. We are looking for motivated, skilled, customer service focused technicians, who want to join a company with growth and promotional opportunities.
Royal Crest Estates North Andover in North Andover, MA 01845 is less than a mile from the Salem Turnpike and only 30 minutes from downtown Boston. We are a smoke-free community. Apartments feature oak cabinets and floors, kitchen with pantry, breakfast bar and walk in closets. Most homes have balconies/patios and some apartments have washers and dryers. Pet-friendly community with a tennis court, basketball court, putting green, pond and jogging trail. We have a fully-equipped fitness center, covered parking and picnic area with grills. Located just across the street from Merrimack College and only 30 minutes from the coast. Easy access to I-93, I-495 and Routes 114 and 125. Guarantors welcome.
• Work directly with residents and team members to diagnose, assess, and repair issues including: apartment turns/make readys, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, a/c, heating, and appliances
• Provide excellent customer service to residents
• Read and interpret technical drawings and diagrams
• Maintain service records
• Follow up on unresolved customer service issues to ensure resolution
• Prioritize and manage your daily workload to ensure successful completion
• Maintain your knowledge of policies and procedures and their proper application including efficiency, service and quality targets
Why work at Aimco?
At Aimco our culture is our heart! We believe in the power of collaboration and each of us owns our actions. We drive innovation and change and create moments that matter. We are dedicated to giving each team member the tools to succeed and grow within the company. For more information on Aimco’s culture please visit: http://www.aimco.com/advanced-search/culture
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
• Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
• Experience in Apartment Turns/Make Ready, Maintenance, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry and Appliance Repair
• Experience operating computer systems to maintain and track service tickets, inventory and maintenance records
Please complete the application, assessment and email your resume to Kate.Green@gmail.com.
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
East Coast Regional Recruiter
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED