You are here:
Published Date:22 Apr 2019
Brookfield Properties ranks among the largest retail real estate companies in the United States. Our extensive portfolio of mall properties spans the nation, encompassing 161 locations across 42 states and representing over 146 million square feet of retail space. We’re focused exclusively on managing, leasing and redeveloping high-quality retail properties.
We are searching for a talented Regional Maintenance Engineer to be based out of Boston, MA.
Responsible for the engineering duties of assigned property portfolio; must apply strategic direction in the long term and maintain daily operations of multiple housing communities. Responsible for maintaining the physical assets while increasing the property value and providing residents a safe and comfortable atmosphere in which to live. Maximize the performance of the entire housing portfolio in order to achieve the highest possible net operating income, without compromising the quality of the community's appearance or level of service.
Brookfield Properties is a fully-integrated, global real estate services company, providing industry-leading portfolio management capabilities across the real estate investment strategies of Brookfield Asset Management, a global alternative asset manager. Brookfield Properties develops and manages premier real estate with a focus on maximizing the tenant experience and investment performance. We are committed to integrating leading-edge real estate technologies which keep us at the forefront of innovation and sustainability – benefiting not only our tenants and business partners, but also the communities in which we operate.
• Assists in the training of new hire maintenance supervisors and as needed staffs and follow up with training progress as required.
• Participates in budget review with property' managers and regional managers for major projects and specifically capital expenditure planning and budgets.
• Assists in the bidding process for major projects and maintenance functions, negotiates any additional costs reductions and participates in the review of the bids to ensure compliance with the specifications.
• Manages major projects with site staffs keeping in close contact with the properties to ensure the projects are progressing and completed as per the contract and specifications.
• May participate in writing specifications for major projects in the portfolio.
• Ensures that all associates are familiar with and understand regulatory compliance related to environmental issues as well as company policies and procedures related to maintenance operations. Completes Pre-REAC inspections at those communities that are subject to REACT and conduct annual property condition inspections at all communities.
• May have responsibility for participating in new construction and development issues.
•This position requires a High School Diploma & Vocational Training.
•An additional degree that is preferred for this position include: Associate Degree.
•8-10 years of required experience being progressively responsible experience in an office building, shopping center, or multi-unit residential maintenance function.
•Required skills for the position include: project management, prioritizing, investigating, problem solving, and following through.
•This position requires up to 75% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/z9cwvt9s9zk8nhmq
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED