You are here:
Published Date:12 Jun 2019
KCB Solutions, LLC. is a leading manufacturer of RF and Microwave surface mount components within the Military, Aerospace, and Satellite Industries. Based on their exceptionally high level of customer service, KCB is the sole source supplier to some of the largest OEM’s throughout the world.
KCB Solutions, LLC, is looking for a skilled and team oriented individual to join the KCB team.
- Inspect in-process production by conducting visual inspection of Microelectronic Assemblers using the appropriate Military Standard. Ex: MIL-STD-883 TM2010 and TM2017
- Inspect and approve finished products to specifications; conduct visual and measurement tests. Follow procedures for processing acceptable and reject materials.
- Document inspection results by completing applicable reports and logs. Initiate Discrepant Material Reports when necessary and send to QA Manager.
- Initiate, prepare for, and accompany Customer Source Inspections.
- Inspect, correct, and approve the work of the Microelectronic Assemblers.
Primary skill and specifications:
- Ability to use predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect visually at incoming, in-process and final inspection.
- Ability to accept or reject defective units. Ability to initiate Discrepant Material
- Reports when necessary and follow through to closure.
- Ability to work from assembly procedures, customer specifications, drawings, inspection instructions and checklists.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, with effective organizational skills, including strong time-management, the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline, and data-driven environment.
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency (written and oral)
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
• Minimum education of High School Diploma or GED
• 2+ years of microelectronic manufacturing environment preferred
• Microelectronic Assembly experience preferred
• Working knowledge and hands on experience working within the following areas of assembly preferred: hand mounting, die attach, wire bonding, package sealing, and leak testing
• Working knowledge of Military Specifications as it applies to the manufacturing of microelectronic components required
• Ability to work with the aid of microscopes
• Ability to handle product with tweezers
• Ability to frequently use hands to feel and handle objects, tools, or controls
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
• Must be available to work at the Shirley, Massachusetts headquarters location (relocation assistance is not available)
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States (employment visa sponsorship is not available)
• Must be able to pass a background check investigation
This is a full-time position with full benefits (health, dental, 401k, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, etc.)
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
KCB Solutions, LLC
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
commensurate with experience
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED