You are here:
Published Date:16 Oct 2017
Capone Iron Corporation is a full-service steel fabrication and installation construction company. We are located in Rowley, MA and Berlin, NH and offer Structural Steel and Miscellaneous Iron services throughout New England.
CIC is seeking a qualified Project Manager. We offer benefits to include health, dental and vision, holiday and Paid Time Off, 401K Retirement Savings. All candidates will be required to pass pre-employment screening. CIC is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ideal candidate will be organized and will display the ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure. We seek a highly motivated, independently driven self-starter who will demonstrate professional maturity with a high level of discretion, integrity and ethical behavior. Our employees are courteous, positive, customer-focused and display strong team working skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Organizing installation crews (outside contractors and in-house labor)
• Coordinating schedules for material, equipment delivery and installation
• Implementing and monitoring construction budgets
• Communicating and coordinating detailers, joist & deck suppliers and erectors
• Reviewing and submitting shop drawings and submittals
• Attending site meetings
• Ability to manage the client’s needs and expectations
• Corresponding with GC’s, Architects, Owners and Engineers
• Negotiating revisions and changes to the original scope of work
• 5+ years of experience in Steel Construction
• Bachelor’s degree in Project Management and Engineering is a plus
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications
• Thorough knowledge of OSHA Regulations
• Ability to read and interpret steel & architectural drawings
If you are interested and feel you qualify for this position, send your resume along with your desired salary range and date available to start to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Capone Iron Corporation
Contact Person Title:
Director of Human Resources & Administration
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: