You are here:
Published Date:16 Oct 2017
Capone Iron Corporation is a full-service steel fabrication and installation construction company. We are located in Rowley, MA and Berlin, NH and offer Structural Steel and Miscellaneous Iron services throughout New England.
CIC is seeking a qualified Project Administrator. We offer benefits to include health, dental and vision, holiday and Paid Time Off, 401K Retirement Savings. All candidates will be required to pass pre-employment screening. CIC is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ideal candidate will be organized and will display the ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure. We seek a highly motivated, independently driven self-starter who will demonstrate professional maturity with a high level of discretion, integrity and ethical behavior. Our employees are courteous, positive, customer-focused and display strong team working skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Logging and tracking of all submittals, fabrication drawings and revision drawings
• Logging and creating of all subcontract change orders, purchase orders, job orders and detailing job orders
• Creating and updating all vendor and subcontractor contact logs
• Submit and track responses and issue Requests for Information
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses
• Follow up on Subcontracts, Insurance Certificates, Detail Job Orders and RFI's
• Assist with addressing Subcontractor issues
• Assist with Project Schedule Narratives
• Submit and distribute revised drawings to Subcontractors, Joist & Deck Subcontractors, Shop and Erectors
• Responsible for obtaining information and assembling close out manuals and documents
• Assist PM's with any additional duties
• Associate's degree in applicable discipline is a plus
• Construction experience
If you are interested and feel you qualify for this position, send your resume along with your desired salary range and date available to start to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Capone Iron Corporation
Contact Person Title:
Director of Human Resources & Administration
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: