You are here:
Published Date:14 Nov 2017
AR Metallizing is world leader in the production of coated metallized paper for flexible packaging and labels. Metallized paper is a sustainable alternative to foil or film and is used in the production of functional, barrier, cosmetic, labelling and promotional packaging products for major brands. AR Metallizing serves food, beverage, consumer packaging goods, entertainment industries. It supplies its innovative products to customers worldwide from production sites in Belgium (Genk), Italy, (Casalgrasso), Brazil (Osasco) and the United States (Franklin, MA). Thanks to a continuous investment in people, technology, quality and environmental protection, AR Metallizing consists of a group of over 450 highly committed and passionate people, guaranteeing a high level of specialist expertise.
• Set up and operate coating, slitting, metalizing, or sheeting machines
• Load rolls of paper onto the machines.
• Set up machine within established tolerance levels.
• Monitor all necessary adjustments.
• Operate overhead hoist, trucks and dollies to transport materials to and from machine.
• Work from production schedules, work orders, specification sheets, checklists and verbal instructions to attain required production quantities with appropriate quality levels.
• Monitor quality of product throughout process.
• Monitor condition of equipment and process control devices to ensure that they are in proper working condition.
• Conduct various tests to determine whether product complies with established specification.
• Identify malfunctions, process problems and unusual conditions and report such situations to Supervisor.
• Take active role in the analysis and troubleshooting process to correct problems.
• Clean machine and work area in accordance to established specifications.
• HS Diploma or GED
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Use judgment to plan and perform set ups and operate within standard procedures.
• Able to operate a forklift preferred.
• Proficient in reading and understanding English required.
• Ability to read and comprehend safety policies and regulations as well as basic product and process documentation. Capable of using judgment to plan and perform set ups and operate within standard procedures.
• Proficient in basic math. Perform basic arithmetic; i.e., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, including decimals and fractions, simple use of formulas, charts, drawings, specifications, schedules, checking of reports, forms, records and comparable data where interpretation is required.
• Good communication skills required.
• Work in a fast paced team environment. Experience with 5S.
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED