You are here:
Published Date:08 Nov 2017
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything we do we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
You will work to support multiple Pitney Bowes products at the clients site. This helps our customers manage their workflow as efficiently and as smoothly as possible. Your career with Pitney Bowes will help you develop and grow your technical skills with an opportunity for long term tenure. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
In this role you'll join our Document Messaging Technology (DMT) team and report to the DMT Supervisor. You will be responsible for:
- Proactively scheduling and performing preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshooting customer reported problems.
- Proactively monitor, schedule, and prioritize tasks to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage a queue of calls to ensure that customers are contacted within the established guidelines, and that incidents are closed in a quality manner within the established guidelines.
- Work in high performance team environment.
- Build and help strengthen strong customer relationships.
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations .
- A minimum of 1 year experience troubleshooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment.
- Strong experience working on electro-mechanical equipment.
- A minimum of two years proven experience in building and enhancing Customer relationships.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- This position may require frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 55 lbs. Are you able and willing to do this with our without accomodation?
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Pitney Bowes Inc.
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED