You are here:
Published Date:06 Oct 2017
Beacon’s mission statement is quite simple: We are bringing the best together. The finest Technical Recruiters helping only the nation’s most talented engineers. Together, supporting the country’s most reputable companies.
• The making of layout drawings, assembly drawings and piece part drawings.
• Drawings for orders.
• Drawing changes and ECOs.
• Participation in developing standards for drawings.
• Assist / participate in team activities.
• Minimum of one year drafting experience, or equivalent.
• Proficiency in the use of algebra and trigonometry.
• Experience with or exposure to manufacturing methods preferred.
• Experience with AutoCAD is desirable.
• Ability to work with others, such as in a project team.
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Beacon Engineering Resources
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
$15-17 dollars per hour
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED