You are here:
Published Date:03 Jun 2019
A start-up medical device company, based in Watertown, MA, commercializing a respiration monitor for hospital use.
• Following defined procedures in the build and test of Monitors
• Perform service testing and repair on devices returning from the field
• Performing incoming inspection of parts, updating the list of inventory and notifying management of parts that may need to be ordered.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities as it relates to the building and testing of Monitors.
• Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
• Pursuing/recent grad of a two year, or certificate, in a Manufacturing or Technical program.
• Capable of streamlining and improving processes
• Must be organized, able to meet deadlines, and have a strong attention to detail
• Good testing, and Root Cause Analysis skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong knowledge of MS Office
Send resume to: Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Respiratory Motion, Inc.
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED