You are here:
Published Date:23 Jan 2019
All-Star Connections has a plethora of experience across multiple Engineering fields as well as Finance & Accounting. If you are creating something we have the talent that you'll need to take your organization to the next level. Unlike most firms who hire individuals without experience or drive, our recruiters are very competitive and want to be the best recruiters out there. Our core values are based on our placements sustainability within our clients organization. We know our success is predicated on our clients success, and we only deal with the most reliable, driven, and talented candidates out there. Additionally, our proprietary vetting process is unparalleled and includes a vast degree of psychology. We own a 96.7% sustainability rating in what is the most competitive market of all time
Serves as mechanic/technical resource available to provide support to all lines as needed. Position will provide support as needed to improve equipment performance, reliability and continuous improvement as well as assist with Line set-ups, change-over’s and preventive and corrective maintenance. This position will maintain the safety, quality and legality of the product produced where applicable.
* Repair, adjust, setup, troubleshoot equipment and perform preventive maintenance (Boilers, chillers, conveyors, PLC packaging equipment, CNC Machines, etc.).
* Work with the Maintenance Planner prioritizing and scheduling open work orders on a weekly basis.
* Work with the line QA person adhering to standards using the set up sheets and specifications.
* Apply root cause analysis methods to eliminate repetitive problems.
* Work with the line material handler to ensure optimum material flow and positive variances.
* Maintain equipment servicing and repair information using the Mainsaver work orders system.
• Applicable mechanical aptitude, process and equipment knowledge, and basic math skills.
• Ability to work effectively with others in a self directed manner.
• Willingness and ability to learn and apply new skills.
• Proven track record of good attendance and safety performance.
• Computer skills – Excel, Word, MFG/Pro, Mainsaver and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED