You are here:
Published Date:08 Feb 2019
Carbon Fishing, LLC designs, develops, and manufactures high end fishing components for our own brands and also for private labels.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Carbon Fishing, LLC is seeking a candidate for a full-time Machinist position with current Mastercam Programming skills.
This person will produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating computer numerical control (CNC) and manual machines, maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, and maintaining equipment and supplies.
Carbon Fishing, LLC is located in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Produce machined components and products on both CNC and manual machine shop equipment, lathes and mills.
• Set up machines by entering instructions, including zero and reference points, setting tool registers, offsets, compensation and conditional switches.
• Reduce production failures and improve yields.
• Maintain time standards, production schedule and quality.
• Create, load, edit and store CNC programs.
• Write CNC programs using Mastercam to produce accurate, high-quality parts.
• Perform milling, turning, drilling, tapping, sawing and sanding tasks.
• Perform routine cleaning and maintenance.
• Assemble, repair, and fabricate metal parts.
• Perform final operations including de-burring, cleaning and inspecting parts.
• Experience in a machine tool occupation, including CNC machines, mills, lathes, saws, and various machine shop tools.
• Understand and read G codes, M codes and make basic edits.
• Ability to read blue prints and use precise measuring tools.
• Ability to interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Understand and apply basic machining principles and make adjustments as necessary.
• Must have strong reading, writing, spelling, grammar, and math skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team. Must have positive attitude at all times. Must have good problem solving skills and good judgment.
• Must have good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and ability to prioritize.
• Must have strong attendance record and work ethic.
Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm and/or as needed.
Pay and Benefits
Hourly pay rate commensurate with experience. This position is eligible for overtime and is full-time.
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Carbon Fishing LLC
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Commensurate with experience
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: