You are here:
Published Date:31 Oct 2017
Precision Technologies Corp. (PTC) is a leading E-Verified IT staffing and Solutions Company located in New Jersey, USA. Leveraging on years of staffing and consulting experience, Company has pioneered in the field of IT and outsourcing services. With a wide range of project execution models and costing models, our solutions are very client-centric, cost-effective and process driven quality solutions. The company has established itself as a preferred partner for IT services for many Fortune customers Nationwide, spanning Telecom, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, HealthCare and Retail and Government organizations. Precision Technologies Corp. offers world class services propelled by industry experts and a vast pool of professionally qualified work force operating across the Nation. Some of our clients include ATT, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, BMS, Pfizer, Bank of America, Capital One, State Farm Insurance, State of NJ, State of NY, State of PA, State of Virginia to name a few.
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to for a job opportunity in New Jersey, NJ.
Define and document business requirements. This role will assist in delivering enhancements through the application of systems and technologies that generate business value and requires the ability to learn business/strategy as it relates to IT capabilities while focusing on the execution of deliverables to any current or future IT projects.
# analyzes, maintains, and makes improvements to the business and system processes.
# Assists department users in understanding business processes by creating diagrams and supporting documentation as needed.
# provides timely status updates to Management.
# effectively interacts with all levels of employees as well as outside customers and vendors.
Job Description & Job Specifications:
* Analyzes, maintains, and makes improvements to the business and system processes.
* Assists department users in understanding business processes by creating diagrams and supporting documentation as needed.
* Provides timely status updates to Management.
* Effectively interacts with all levels of employees as well as outside customers and vendors.
* And Ability to quickly acquire knowledge skill to facilitate the development of business/system improvement recommendations by utilizing current development tools, to include testing.
* Must be proficient with database query and reporting concepts.
* Ability to exercise strong judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating and solving problems of a difficult procedural, organizational, administrative or technical nature.
* Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to effectively work with all levels of employees as well as outside customers and vendors.
* Must have strong problem-solving capability and be attentive to detail and follow through.
* Ability to manage your time and workload against priorities and objectives.
* Must have knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
* Ability to multi-task with shifting priorities in a fast paced environment.
The Qualifications are as follows:
Masters of Science or Bachelors of Sci
Masters of Science or Bachelors of Science, MBA, Masters.
1 - 2+ years' experience in the IT/ Business Analyst field
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Precision Tech Corp
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: