You are here:
Published Date:13 May 2019
Evolutionary Information Technology is a leading Information Technology services firm providing the full range of IT business solutions.
In this desktop support role you'll acquire a variety of IT skills in the small to medium size business space. You'll not fetch coffee but rather have an opportunity to expand your real world experience by accomplishing:
* Desktop support for Windows 7/10
* Windows 10 Imaging
* Printer/Scanner troubleshooting
* Server troubleshooting
* Network troubleshooting
* Cloud application support
* Documenting configurations
* Various Information security & compliance tasks
* Other IT Support duties
If you want a role where you'll learn and grow, this is it. A seasoned IT pro will mentor you and help you along the way. Hands on training will be provided and additional training (online) may also be provided. Note: A good work ethic and a strong desire to learn is more important than having all of the skills listed here.
* Microsoft or CompTIA certifications (desired but not required)
* Basic network understanding of switches, firewalls, routers, wireless
* Basic understanding of TCP/IP
* Hands-on Windows (Windows desktop 10 desktop support experience.
* Windows Server 2008-19) & Active Directory (desired but not required).
* A strong desire to learn as training is provided
* A positive customer focused attitude
No calls please.
Email is preferred method of contact. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED