You are here:
Published Date:07 Dec 2017
Velociti, a global provider of Technology Deployment Services, is currently seeking an Installation Technician for the Boston, MA area.
• Conduct deployment services for transportation technology products; including GPS Communication & Tracking Devices, On Board Computing, Tire Inflation Systems, Refrigeration Monitoring and Auxiliary Power Units.
• Installation services will require an increased amount of Portable Hand Drill use, Portable Rivet Tool use, Termination Crimpers and the need to work on a ladder when required.
• Record and communicate installation deliverables to Project Management and Call Center data collections center in a stated timely manner.
• The ability to complete planned installation quantities per day.
• The ability to work without direct supervision.
• The ability to work consistently.
• The ability to stand for extended periods of time with our without reasonable accommodation.
• The ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Position working hours are throughout the week meeting customer product availability timelines.
• Candidate must have basic Automotive, Mechanical and Technical knowledge as demonstrated through prior work experience.
• Candidates must have previous understanding of Installation Services as demonstrated through prior work experience.
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge and use of Mobile Computing Device(s).
• Candidates must meet the company's insurability standards based on the type of company vehicle they may drive and successfully complete pre-employment screenings.
Please send resume to Kelsey.email@example.com
Please apply at: http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a3b93ee47ae89dc0147b7f592211996&id=8a78842b5cf72417015cfaace8740a85&source=
Please Contact Kelsey Rex at 913-551-0139 if you have any questions!
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED