You are here:
Published Date:22 May 2019
SIGNET’s mission is to provide our clients with innovative solutions and superior service that enhance life safety, security and communications.
You’ll fit in at SIGNET if you conduct your work with honesty and integrity 100% of the time – our clients trust us with some of their most precious people and possessions.
You love to learn and aren’t daunted by the ever-changing technology field – you’re ready for whatever comes your way, and excited to see what’s next.
You know what it means to be on a team, and are always willing to lend a helping hand, whether it’s to a technician in the field, a client with a question, or your co-worker in the kitchen.
You’re responsible, intelligent and communicate superbly with everyone. You’re ready to join the team and work to keep our community connected and secure.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, programming, testing, and inspecting fire alarm and other low-voltage life safety systems
- Commissioning and certifying new systems for public and private sector commercial buildings
- Communicating and coordinating with clients, technicians and office staff
- Ensuring that inspections are completed and reports are accurate
- Identifying and meeting customer expectations, and achieving 100% customer satisfaction
- Repairing, testing, inspecting and maintaining critical life safety systems that help keep people safe
- MA Class D System Technician license
- At least 3 years’ experience servicing fire alarm and life safety systems
- Ability to climb ladders and scaffolding; ability to lift carry or push objects up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
EST, FCI, NICET Certifications
Send a letter of interest and resume via mail, fax, or email.
** Please note that your application will not be considered without a letter of interest. You are also invited to complete and submit the EEO Self-Identification form. Completion of this form is completely voluntary and confidential and in no way affects the decision regarding your application for employment.
ATTN: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
SIGNET Electronics System Inc
Contact Person Title:
Human Capital Specialist
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: