You are here:
Published Date:31 May 2019
WeWork Is A Global Workspace Provider. We Design Build And Operate Spaces that connects people so that businesses of all sizes can make success simple.
The Facilities Associate reports directly to the Facilities Manager or Senior Facilities Lead within the market and works closely with the Facilities Leads as well as the local Community Team.
The role is primarily responsible for the execution of daily tasks and general upkeep of new and existing WeWork locations in the market. The role serves as the first line of offense for the community and operations teams, working quickly and diligently to resolve issues for our members, and proactively problem solve minor facilities issues.
The Facilities Associate role will provide support to all other Facilities personnel, and will constantly look for ways to improve personally and professionally as well as improve the overall building health.
Success in this role will increase member loyalty as well as reduced churn, and a connected community and operations team.
Key (or Specific) Responsibilities:
● Solve maintenance requests submitted via ticketing system
● Report completed tickets via ticketing system
● Execute short lead time tasks
● Report to Facilities Manager and Lead for daily work schedules
● Assess and resolve maintenance issues onsite
● Periodically coordinate with Facilities Manager to discuss building health
● Minor wall repair and paint touch-ups in a proactive manner
● HVAC filter changing and cleaning
● Repair storefront doors and change locks
● Key duplicating
● Furniture assembly, relocation and repairs
● Assist Facilities Leads with preventative maintenance on all appliances
● Light bulb changing
● Escort and assist outside vendors as needed
● Install and remove member logos
● Excellent communication and organization skills
● Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask
● Customer service and/or hospitality experience a plus
● Passion and understanding for WeWork’s mission and values
● Proficient in basic computer skills
● Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
● Ability to communicate in English
● Ability to work with a large, diverse group of employees and suppliers
● Desire to learn and seek new challenges
● Detail oriented, pays attention to details regarding processes and extra attention to special requests
● Ability to work with large, diverse group of employees and vendors
Please send resume to:
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
Business Program Manager
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: