You are here:
Published Date:07 Sep 2017
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities!
Does being in the middle of the action excite you? It means opening the hood and looking underneath to find what is going on. With us, you’ll use your technical training, your real-world experience and your problem-solving abilities to provide the solutions that keep customer’s vehicles in top shape.
All that raw steel and synthetics on the lift is your canvas. Many moving parts are joined together to form a vehicle that gets people from point A to point B, and you're one of the few in the world with the unique skills and dedicated craftsmanship to put this beast back on the road. If this defines your success, we want you to work in our shop.
At Bridgestone we offer the most competitive development program in the industry designed with one thing in mind…YOU! Whether it’s the opportunity to work with the widest variety of vehicles, the newest equipment, or leverage our comprehensive ASE certification and training program you’ll have no trouble finding something to love about growing your career with Bridgestone Retail Operations. Come serve our customer, aka the BOSS, today!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works.
Bridgestone Retail Operations is seeking experienced Technicians who can handle and fix complex automotive issues for our customer. In fact, the more complex the issue the better for someone like you. Your experience fixing A/C and brakes and suspension systems aligns nicely with our work and your extensive knowledge about engines is what will help to continue to drive customers into our stores. At BSRO we have great opportunities for you to service the widest variety of cars and can provide you top of the line equipment, and best-in-class educational opportunities in the industry. If you’re looking to be the best in the business join our team!
• Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
• Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintain an organized and neat bay.
• Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
This position is a leader in the shop. We expect you to help set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you. Collaboration and a team first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role. In addition, we require the following for you to be qualified for this role:
• At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
• 3 ASE certifications are required for this position.
• You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations
is the right place to build your career!
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED