You are here:
Published Date:16 Oct 2017
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated business with over 100 locations across 5 states including 15 Commercial Truck Centers, and 3 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities conveniently located throughout New England. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to advance your career and gain needed TIA & ASE certifications! We have a family friendly work atmosphere and offer employees benefits that our competitors can't match.
AT SULLIVAN TIRE YOU WON'T HAVE A JOB, YOU'LL HAVE A CAREER!
Independently performs vehicle repairs and services on customer’s vehicles.
1. Properly mounts, dismounts, balancing and repair of passenger and light truck tires.
2. Properly perform lube/oil/filter changes on domestic and foreign cars.
3. Properly perform and document vehicle safety inspections.
4. Perform unsupervised diagnosis and repairs of vehicles including, but not limited to, maintenance, brake, steering, suspension, heating and cooling systems, alignment, basic electrical, engine performance, air conditioning, and timing belts utilizing automotive tools, equipment, software (i.e. VAST, Automotive PC programs).
5. Produce accurate repair estimates on customer vehicles.
6. Properly adhere to safety and environmental standards which includes maintaining a neat and clean work area by disposing of all waste products properly.
7. Communicate with customer and/or sales staff in understandable terms the repairs needed to the vehicle and the value that comes with the repairs.
8. Assume other responsibilities as needed.
• Solid automotive and repair experience including, brake, steering, suspension, heating and cooling systems, alignment, basic electrical, engine performance, air conditioning, and timing belts utilizing automotive tools, equipment, and software (i.e. VAST, MAP, Automotive PC programs).
• Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also being able to work in a team environment
• Ability to relate to customers and explain repairs in a friendly manner
• Solid understanding and adherence to safety and environmental standards
• Valid Driver’s License
• ASE Certifications (preferably 5+ certifications or Master Technician)
• State Inspection License
• Dependable Transportation
• Verifiable Work History
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a plus!
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or complete the online job information form on our website www.sullivantire.com
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
Manager of Employee Development
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED