You are here:
Published Date:11 May 2018
We are a staffing agency
Entry Level Engineer needed for immediate contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Wellesley, MA. Candidates interested in this position should have a BS degree in Construction Management, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
This position will be responsible for assisting in ensuring that building systems perform to original design specifications.
Projects include commissioning: MEP building systems, recommissioning of existing facilities, building energy optimization, traditional and mission-critical facilities.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Evaluate, mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Design test control apparatus and equipment and develop procedures for testing products.
BS degree in Construction Management, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required.
Internships/co-ops in construction management/field engineering preferred.
Excellent written and oral communication. Candidates should be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Access, as well as CAD.
Please apply below and call us today for immediate consideration.
Dan Regan - Professional Recruiter - Nesco Resource LLC - 603.417.6070 - email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
$52,000 - $56,000 Yr.
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: