You are here:
Published Date:06 Oct 2017
Electronic Restoration Services (ERS) is a residential and commercial disaster electronics restoration company specializing in the restoration of both consumer and commercial electronics.
The job duties for this position will vary from day to day and may include (but not limited to):
• Driving company vehicle (16 ft. box truck) No CDL required
• Inventory, remove and transport electronics and consumer appliances from homes/businesses
• Disassemble and evaluate appliances to be cleaned / serviced / repaired/ tested/ restored and re-assemble to pre-loss condition
• Deliver and reinstall electronics and consumer appliances within insured home or business
• Cooperate with direct supervision and perform duties assigned by supervisors.
• Cooperate with other service technicians and perform duties assigned.
• Inspect own work and ensure that it is complete, thorough, and meets ERS quality standards and meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Good oral & written communication skills including the ability to read, write and speak English.
• Possess a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and DOT health screening.
• Ability to lift 75 lbs. unassisted, move 100 lbs. assistance & able to stand for extended periods.
• Some experience in consumer electronics, appliance/TV repair and/or computer repair preferred not required
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Candidate MUST exhibit a professional, neat, and clean appearance and be customer service oriented
• Ability to work overtime.
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Electronic Restoration Services
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED