You are here:
Published Date:31 May 2019
Harbor Health Services, Inc. is a nonprofit, public health agency committed to providing quality, comprehensive health care in Metropolitan Boston urban neighborhoods, the South Shore and Cape Cod communities.
We provide a wide network of healthcare services to meet the needs of our patients. Harbor Health owns and operates four community health centers including: Geiger Gibson Community Health Center; Neponset Health Center; Harbor Community Health Center -Plymouth and Harbor Community Health Center in Hyannis. In addition, Harbor Health administers the Elder Service Plan, a program providing care to frail elders in their place of residence, the Women Infant Children Nutrition Program and the Ellen Jones Community Dental Center located in Harwich, MA.
The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Systems Analyst II provides end-user support and training as part of the Clinical Applications Team.
The EHR Systems Analyst II is responsible for supporting strategy and implementation of a skilled end-user community at Harbor Health Services, Inc. (HHSI) and must be able to effectively explain the technical complexities of the EHR to a wide range of computer skills and educational levels.
The EHR Application Analyst II is at the forefront of new technology and tools in user training—from online training tools to effective use of HHSI’s intranet.
In conjunction with this training role, the EHR Systems Analyst II is the primary point of contact for end-user support and new cheat sheets, training guides, and learning modules to support effective use of the EHR. The EHR Systems Analyst II also supports testing initiatives for the EMR, helping to develop strategies and plans for new content deployed.
• Maintains schedule for all EHR training sessions.
• Delivers onboarding training to new clinical end users.
• Conducts one-on-one and large-group training sessions using dynamic, creative training tools.
• Assesses skills and satisfaction of end-users.
• Uses end-user performance tools to improve overall program.
• Develops and maintains cheat sheets, job aids, and training guides.
• Manage and complete support tickets.
• Anticipates, plans, coordinates, and conducts all new user training sessions for nurses, MA’s and other clinical support staff.
• Utilizes ticket tracking system according to department guidelines and best practices.
• Attends to phone support and answers between 75-90% of all calls within service level.
• Creates, maintains, and improves upon an innovative, easy to use knowledge-based portal for end-user materials derived from user adoption and feedback.
• Develops and maintains trust-based, confidence-inspiring relationships with end-user community.
Required/Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or Associate degree in a related field with 2 years of additional experience in a healthcare setting or 4 years of additional experience in a healthcare setting in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
• 3+ years of experience in a healthcare setting with a minimum of 2 years of experience using health information technology.
• Minimum of one year in-person training and/or education experience.
• Two years in a customer service and/or training environment can be substituted for two years of experience in a healthcare setting or One-year experience in data analysis or input can be substituted for one year of experience using Health Information Technology.
• Proven record of providing exceptional customer service, demonstrated ability to work with difficult and/or needy customers.
• Computer savvy with intermediate skills in Windows and Microsoft Office
• Proven experience with in-person training and/or education experience.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; upbeat, enthusiastic and professional demeanor.
Harbor Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Apply online at:
Select job title from Job List.
Contact email@example.com for more information
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Harbor Health Services
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: