You are here:
Published Date:22 May 2019
SIGNET’s mission is to provide our clients with innovative solutions and superior service that enhance life safety, security and communications.
You’ll fit in at SIGNET if you conduct your work with honesty and integrity 100% of the time – our clients trust us with some of their most precious people and possessions. You love to learn and aren’t daunted by the ever-changing technology field – you’re ready for whatever comes your way, and excited to see what’s next.
You know what it means to be on a team, and are always willing to lend a helping hand, whether it’s to a technician in the field, a client with a question, or your co-worker in the kitchen.
You’re responsible, intelligent and communicate superbly with everyone. You’re ready to join the team and work to keep our community connected and secure.
- Responsible for the installation of sound/voice/data/video solutions into public and private sector commercial buildings
- Responsible for the installation of card access, security, fire alarm, and CCTV systems
- Responsible for the installation of conduit systems and medium voltage circuits
- A valid drivers’ license required.
- 4 years electrical or telecommunications installation experience
Must be able to perform a variety of duties which may change often:
- Maintain silence regarding confidential information; evaluate information and analyze problems logically to develop solutions
- Make decisions based on personal judgement; work under pressure; do basic arithmetic and write legibly
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Must be able to see and hear and must be able to distinguish between colors (naturally or with correction); speak clearly; use arms and hands to reach for, handle and manipulate objects; coordinate eyes and hands rapidly and accurately; climb and maintain body balance; lift, carry for push objects weighing up to 50 lbs; crouch, stand and/or walk carrying equipment for long periods of time.
- Must carry a valid Massachusetts Journeyman B license
- Valid state-mandated licensing, as required
- 4 years technical degree or the equivalent combination of technical and work experience
- Certifications in industry-related technology/systems
Send a letter of interest and resume via mail, fax, or email.
** Please note that your application will not be considered without a letter of interest. You are also invited to complete and submit the EEO Self-Identification form. Completion of this form is completely voluntary and confidential and in no way affects the decision regarding your application for employment.
ATTN: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
SIGNET Electronics System Inc
Contact Person Title:
Human Capital Specialist
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: