You are here:
Published Date:22 Mar 2017
Reilly Electrical Contractors, Inc. is a family owned and managed full service electrical
and telecommunications contractor. Since our founding in 1993 our goal has been to set
new standards of excellence for the electrical, telecommunication, security and
technologies construction industry. RELCO has grown to over $40 million in annual
sales throughout New England. Our success is the result of commitment to core values
that support our company’s foundation including integrity, innovation, quality, growth
RELCO is always interested in qualified, driven individuals who desire to work in a team
environment. We are family focused and offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and
excellent growth opportunities. Safety is our number one priority.
This position requires the ability to work at least eight hours per day Monday through Friday with the potential to work additional hours and weekends as the job requires.
This position demands that you are in good physical shape. A candidate must be able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or climb for an extended period of time. Lifting, pushing, and pulling objects over 50 pounds is a regular requirement. Working in crawlspaces, trenches, and high elevations is also a regular requirement.
Some part-time opportunities may be available.
Opportunities available in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and /or New Hampshire.
– Team player with the willingness and ability to learn
– Career oriented
– Timeliness: It is mandatory to be on time and at work everyday
– Hard working
– Positive attitude
– Neat and polite in presentation
– Good communication skills
– Ability to communicate technical information
– Desire to lead
– Adequate knowledge of the electrical code and the ability to research and retrieve information from the code book
– OSHA 10 certificate, or willingness to complete through RELCO
– Ability, or willingness to learn, to read, understand, analyze blueprints and schematic drawings
– Ability to complete work in a neat, safe, and professional manner
– Basic knowledge and ability in pipe bending, circuit wiring, feeders, services, fire alarm, wire pulling, underground, wiring electrical equipment
– Ability to plan and project weekly material and labor requirements
– Valid driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
RELCO - Reilly Electrical Contractors, Inc.
Contact Person Title:
Recruitment and Training Coordinator
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED