You are here:
Published Date:07 May 2019
Epiphany School is an independent school serving the needs of children from the neighborhoods of Boston with full scholarships for all students. Our mission is to "never give up on a child."
- Support development and fundraising operations for Epiphany School to ensure effective donor relations and stewardship, donor and prospect cultivation, and donor engagement strategies toward securing contributions from individual, corporate, and foundation sources that meet the school’s annual budget needs.
- This position is an integral member of a small development team and reports directly to the Director, Annual Giving & Development Operations, while also providing support to the Chief Development Officer.
- Manage all aspects of the gift recording process, including but not limited to:
1. Enter gifts daily into eTapestry database.
2. Acknowledge gifts within 48 hours via email and tax receipts mailed via USPS.
3. Help prepare bank deposits for the Business Office.
4. Help produce and distribute weekly financial reports.
5. Work with Director of the Annual Fund and the Finance Department to ensure accurate accounting with eTapestry.
6. Reconcile monthly financial reports with Director of the Annual Fund Finance Department.
7. Generate eTapestry reports as requested.
8. Communicate effectively with donors and volunteers.
9. Produce lists for all development mailings.
10. Maintain department central filing system (paper files) and electronic grant report calendar.
11. Provide administrative support for Development Office.
1. Assist with data tracking and analysis.
2. Perform other reasonable duties as requested by supervisor.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail, and the ability to take initiative and instruction, and support the management of a complex database system.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is a must.
- The Development Intern must be flexible, have strong analytical capability, be an independent thinker and able to work well as part of a team.
- This internship has the potential to become a permanent part-time position. Flexible schedule will be offered to the qualified candidate.
Lori Britton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Contact Person Title:
Chief Development Officer
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
commensurate with experience
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: