You are here:
Published Date:20 May 2019
MED sells new, used and refurbished capital medical equipment to healthcare organizations worldwide.
BMET: Medical Device Inspection / Biomedical Equipment Analysis.
Medical Equipment Dynamics (MED) is a fast growing business based in New Bedford, MA. We buy idle, decommissioned capital medical equipment to resell. The company sells new, refurbished, used and parts models. More info at https://MED.equipment
Medical Equipment Inspection, Troubleshooting and Basic Repair:
- Assess and perform basic testing of a wide variety of pre-owned medical equipment
- Document various details such as data, configurations, parameters, software rev, options included, part numbers and other model specific information
- Determine what parts and accessories should be ordered
- Replace parts as needed and perform basic repairs as applicable
- Decipher particular variables within a specific model for the resale department
- Assure accurate database entry detail
Paid Internship starts at $13/hr.
Full time employment to be determined.
- Strong demonstrable technical troubleshooting ability
- Basic working knowledge of electronics
- Ability to to perform basic inspection of electronic devices
- Able to troubleshoot and problem-solve equipment and its operation
- Able to work independently
- Good documentation skills
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Medical Equipment Dynamics, Inc.
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
$13/hr for Internship
Average Hours Per Week:
20 to 40
Minimum Degree Required: