You are here:
Published Date:16 Oct 2017
Leading third party service of biomedical and imaging services in the USA ; 19th largest employer globally. See more detail on website below.
- Trouble shoot and repair biomedical equipment
- Perform PMs , work orders, vendor contact
- High level customer service on-site at hospitals, serving medical professionals
- Biomedical Equipment Technology training and some hands on with equipment is desired.
- Excellent communication and customer service skill as well as technical troubleshooting and repair capability.
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Amy Davin Cho
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
various - currently in Melrose and Hyannis, MA, and Trentin, NJ
Position Start Date:
ASAP - Nov 1 2017
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: