You are here:
Published Date:07 Sep 2017
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works.
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer…. We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
We offer Privileges, Growth Opportunity and over 31 Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401K, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
• Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
• Install batteries and checks electrical systems
• Install and perform tire maintenance
• Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems
• Road test vehicles
• Demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
• You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
• If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career! http://bridgestoneretail.jobs/
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
North Reading, MA
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED