You are here:
Published Date:10 Apr 2018
Perform routine preventive maintenance.
• Shared on-call responsible.
• Ability to perform with limited supervision.
• Excellent customer service, communication and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage service orders in a timely manner.
• Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic knowledge of building repair such as, plumbing, electrical, painting and light carpentry.
• Must be physically capable of lifting 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work well both independently and with others.
• Must possess current driver's license and reliable transportation
• All applicants must pass a (CORI) and drug test.
My Email address
in a word document
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Gregory J. Hilton
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
40 some OT
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED