You are here:
Published Date:18 Jun 2019
RENOVO SOLUTIONS LLC provides healthcare technology management solutions to help reduce costs, increase quality and improve medical equipment performance in healthcare facilities nationwide. We also provide unbiased and objective healthcare technology management advice and consulting.
At RENOVO, we value knowledge, reliability, and integrity in our employees. If you are interested in being a part of a team that is committed to making a difference in healthcare equipment maintenance and healthcare asset and technology management, we invite you to apply for one of the open positions.
We are always looking for talented, passionate, hard-working people to join our team. Our employees are not afraid to speak their mind, to try new things, and to wear multiple hats. Our people are empowered to help our customers.
We foster teamwork and cooperation, and always promote a “customer first” philosophy. We uphold this standard with our associates, clients, partners, and the communities in which we do business. We live by our company’s Five Guiding Principles, which we have termed TRUST:
- Treat each other with care, kindness and respect.
- Respect our associates’ responsibility of putting family first.
- Uphold the highest standards of excellence in all we do.
- Share our success with our associates, clients, partners and community.
- Treasure our people and promote from within.
- Independently performs general troubleshooting and repairs to the component level. Also independently perform installations, calibrations, qualifications, and planned maintenance with minimal technical direction.
- Proper use and maintenance of all standard test equipment
- Be able to read, analyze, interpret and follow signal flow on blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Exercise good system troubleshooting skills.
- Maintain parts stock and on demand orders for PM / Repairs
- Perform and be available for after-hours service, also available for emergency calls on weekends, while following corporate and state labor laws.
- May be required to participate in shift scheduling.
- Perform manufacturer-mandated equipment modifications and satisfactorily complete the required paperwork.
- Be able to perform all system service diagnostics on applicable products.
- Reviews policies and procedures annually; provides feedback and updates to the plans as needed
- Completes on-boarding and RENOVO orientation for new employees
- Responsible for making sure that the Hospital HR department requirements are met for each resident employee; appropriate documentation filed for reference as needed
- Drives training and education of biomedical internship technicians and apprentices
- Motivates and leads the team by setting annual goals for each technician and the department, monitors and tracks throughout the year, provides feedback for improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned**
- High School Diploma, A.S. and/or B.S. Degree in Chemistry/Sciences or Biomedical or Electronics Technology or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the service and maintenance of research, laboratory, or medical equipment.
- Ability to work independently within the customer location
Rick Gates at:
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Renovo Solutions, LLC.
Contact Person Title:
Director of Special Projects
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required: