You are here:
Published Date:05 Mar 2019
A start-up medical device company, based in Watertown, MA, commercializing a respiration monitor for hospital use.
• Manage Receiving and Inspection of incoming materials
• Assist in manufacturing processes and driving product quality
• Perform routine device testing, troubleshooting, regulatory compliance testing, and assembly of complex electronic and mechanical components
• Perform service testing and repair on devices returning from the field
• Support Software department in verification and validation of new builds
• Support Quality department in product inspection and testing
• Support Marketing department in preparing shipments for trade shows
• Tests finished product to ensure conformance to specifications.
• Maintain accurate and timely records and documentation related to quality, work in progress and test results for both manufacturing and service.
• Assist with Inventory Control through material tracking and end-of-month cycle counts
• Work with Shipping/Receiving department
• Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and multi-task.
• Other duties as required
• 0 - 5 years relevant work experience in a medical device environment
• Pursuing, or recent graduate, of a related degree
• Knowledge of Quality Systems preferred
• Self-starter, able to work independently with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills
Equal Opportunity Notification We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Name of Company:
Respiratory Motion, Inc.
Contact Person Title:
Type of Position:
Location of Position:
Position Start Date:
Average Hours Per Week:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School or GED