Admissions Event #1:
Burgers and Basketball Cookout
Wednesday, July 17
This will be an opportunity for the BFIT community to connect with prospective students and families as they finalize their college enrollment process.
Please click HERE to reserve your spot!
Admissions Event #2:
is fully OPEN
Monday to Thursday, 8:30am-3:30pm
Registration Check List:
1) Have been accepted to Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
2) have submitted the FAFSA 2019-2020 and got the financial aid award package
3) have taken the math and English accuplacer placement
Prior to registration it is important that students check to see if everything on the check list is cleared. If you have a registration HOLD, you are not allowed to participate in the
registration process until all HOLDs are resolved.
If you are ready to register, please click HERE to schedule an appointment !
If you have not been accepted yet,
please request your high school transcript (and college transcripts) to be sent to our Admissions Office
need assistance in completing the FAFSA 2019-2020,
- Be sure to bring student's 2017 tax return package (and parent's 2017 tax return package, if you are dependent)
If you need to take Math and English Accuplacer Assessment,
- please click HERE for more information and schedule an appointment.
Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
41 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116