Because we are conveniently located in Boston’s South End, our students take advantage of everything the city has to offer. From the beautiful reading room at the Boston Public Library to the vibrant bustle of Downtown Crossing, our students find themselves at the center of art, sports, fashion, culture, shopping, and history. Take the time to explore all that the city has to offer
Visit our campus and meet our students, faculty, and staff! Tour our 27 specialized labs. Browse our community optical shop and state of the art automotive lab. Walk through our historic lobby and auditorium modeled as a 1/3 replica of Boston Symphony Hall. Tours are given Monday-Friday by appointment by BFIT Admissions Ambassadors.
41 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Learn more about Admissions Events for Prospective Students.
- Orange Line (Back Bay Station)
- Green Line (Arlington & Copley Station)
Our stop is Back Bay Station and can be reached by:
- Framingham/Worcester Line
- Needham Line
- Providence/Stoughton Line
- Franklin Line
Bus Lines: 10, 11, 170, 39, 43, 55, 9, SL4, and SL5
There are metered spots along Tremont Street and parking garages within a 5-10 minute walk of the college. Parking garages in the area:
- Atelier 505 Garage - 505 Tremont Street - (617) 723-1488
- Stanhope Garage - 60 E Berkeley Street - (617) 338-7396
- Dartmouth Street Garage - 126 Dartmouth Street - (617) 266-9046
- Pilgrim Parking - 131 Dartmouth Street - (617) 723-1488