Monthly Student Lunch Plan 2014-15
Billy’s Sub Shop and Rome Pizza offer BFIT students a monthly lunch program.
Fall Semester: Sunday, September 1, 2014 and ending Saturday, November 30, 2014
Spring Semester: Saturday, February 1, 2015 and ending Wednesday April 30, 2015
Details of the lunch plan are as follows:
| 3-Day Plan
| 5-Day Plan
| 7-Day Plan
| *March 5-Day Plan
| *March 7-Day Plan
Payment will be made directly to the restaurant chosen. You may pay with cash, credit card or check.
Once payment is made your name will be placed on a list at that restaurant only.
- Payments will be made by the 1st of each month (i.e. February 1, March 1, April 1)
- Students who do not purchase lunch on a particular weekday will not receive any food or monetary compensation for a missed meal.
- There will not be a prorated cost for anyone entering after the 1st of any month.
- Students may discontinue the lunch plan at the end of each month and/or choose to begin at a new restaurant at the start of each month
- Each student will be required to show picture identification (BFIT ID) when purchasing a meal.
The following meal options are available each day:
- submarine sandwich and a select beverage (Coke and Pepsi products only)
- select sandwiches, fries, and a select beverage (Coke and Pepsi products only)
- large salad or large soup and a select beverage (Coke and Pepsi products only)
- burger, fries, and a select beverage (Coke and Pepsi products only)
Students choosing to purchase a meal or dinner plate that exceeds the cost of the meal plan ($6 per day) must pay the difference at the time of purchase.
All questions regarding the lunch plan should be directed to the following establishments:
- Billy’s Sub Shop: 57 Berkeley Street Boston, MA 02116 Phone: 617.426.1822
- Rome Pizza: 416 Tremont Street Boston, MA 02116 Phone: 617.695.1640